Please agree to this before downloading
You are responsible for your own computer security. If your machine is compromised you will lose your COSA, access to any coins and possibly more.
You are responsible for your own actions. If you mess something up or break any laws while using this software, it's your fault, and your fault only.
Disclaimer of Liabilities and Warranties
The user expressly knows and agrees that the user is using the Cosanta platform at the user’s sole risk.
The user acknowledges that the user has an adequate understanding of the risks, usage and intricacies of cryptographic coins and blockchain-based open source software, Cosanta platform and COSA.
The user acknowledges and agrees that, to the fullest extent permitted by any applicable law, the disclaimers of liability contained herein apply to any and all damages or injury whatsoever caused by or related to risks of, use of, or inability to use, COSA or the Cosanta platform under any cause or action whatsoever of any kind in any jurisdiction, including, without limitation, actions for breach of warranty, breach of contract or tort (including negligence) and that neither Cosanta (i.e. Cosanta Foundation) nor Cosanta team shall be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages, including for loss of profits, goodwill or data that occurs as a result.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for certain types of damages. Therefore, some of the above limitations in this section may not apply to a user. In particular, nothing in these terms shall affect the statutory rights of any user or exclude injury arising from any willful misconduct or fraud of Cosanta.
[FIX] some issues with PoS
[NEW] RPC command getstakingstatus
[testnet] reallocate MN rewards from 4010 to 333333
[FIX] Masternode collateral amount
- reduce logs and move it to debug stakig section
- qt: fix confirmed transaction labeled "open"
-rpc: Fix wallet unload during walletpassphrase timeout
- Fix listreceivedbyaddress not taking address as a string
- fix Fatal LevelDB error when specifying -blockfilterindex twice
- net: Drop support of the insecure miniUPnPc versions
- Remove rpc solo miner
- Fix bugs in RPCs
- Fixed dark theme
- BLS signature library has been updated based on v1.0
- Several opcodes have been reactivated/introduced to broaden the functionality of the system and enable developers to build new solutions.
- PrivateSend has been renamed to CoinJoin to better reflect the functionality it provides and align with industry standard terminology.
- The previously deprecated RPCs were removed and several RPCs have been deprecated.
- Fix block update signals/slots in BitcoinGUI and SendCoinsDialog
- New: parallel initial block download (speedup block downloading)
- Fix shutdown in case of errors during initialisation
- Fix issues introduced with asynchronous signal handling
- Add use available balance in send coins dialog
- Add last block hash to debug ui
- Enable searching by transaction id
- Fix potential memory leak when loading a corrupted wallet file
- Fix estimatesmartfee rounding display issue
- Update secp256k1 subtree to latest upstream
- Update Cosanta to Dash 0.16.x.x codebase
-update PoS to v2
-add new checkpoints
-fix some issues with mn
- Built-in miner
- Displaying hashrate